- How to manage summer Stress. This video helps you to understand the challenges your lawn faces in the summertime. From heat and drought, to insects and disease, this video helps to explain how you can best manage your lawns in the summer time.
- Turfgrass Technology. This video talks about the origins of fescue in the lawn. Why we use fescue in the transition zone. General information about Lawn genetics.
- Dr. Jack Fry of Kansas State University
is interviewed by Chad Bullock of Premier Farm and Home at the 2010 Kansas Turf Conference for AG am in Kansas. Kansas Turfgrass Conference is put on every year by the Kansas Turfgrass Foundation.
- Mole Control. This video talks about how to control moles in home lawns. I have found this information to be helpful when baiting or trapping moles. Directions from mole trap
STEP 1 IS KEY!
- Spring lawn tips. This video talks about some basic lawn tips for spring. This is a clip from a 2010 interview at the Kansas Garden Show.
Premier Lawn Seminar Series
These Videos will go into great detail on a particular topic
Supplementing Brood Cows. Chad Bullock interviews Wes Blair of Blair Milling
about supplementing cattle. Discussions include tubs and range cubes, how to figure how much a cow needs and how much will it cost you per head per day.